Wednesday, May 29, 2013

For Giggles

Hey y'all!  

So there's a lot of things that I would like to write about, including: 
  • Hero Rush (hells yeah)
  • Being able to run for like 15 min straight (at a snail's pace, but whatevs, I'm still doing it)
  • Moving to Georgia with no money and hoping this inspires me to be active instead of depressed
  • Recipes for banana bread cookies, lentil sausage kale soup, and other healthy yummies
But those all require more time than I have at the moment. Here instead is a hilarious and accurate video from Ms. Jenna Marbles about home workouts; an exercise method that, as far as I can tell, only works for the illustrious N, and even then only with significant gchat prodding/pep talks ;)






2 comments:

  1. Georgia (and the south) can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D looking forward to playing with and the rest of the kukaini soon!

      Delete